This subject guide serves as a starting point for your search for scholarly resources in the area of Medical & Radiological Physics. Resources listed here include those accessible through our library and on the web. It enables you to access from one point various resources such as books, e-journals, e-databases, and other web-based resources. (Please remember that this is not an exhaustive list. You will find many additional resources in the library, such as Reference Books).
We welcome your suggestions to make the guide better suited to your requirements. Please write to us at
Note: Library users may check the access period of the subscribed journals using the E-Journals (A-Z) page.
- Acta Oncologica
- Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Robotics and Bionics
- IEEE Transactions on Radiation and Plasma Medical Sciences
- Matter and Radiation at Extremes
- Medical Physics
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Applications
- Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids
- Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics
- Synchrotron Radiation News
The Central Library uses Universal Decimal Classification system to classify books.
A call number is a number used to identify and locate books in the library. It includes the Classification number, the Author Code (first three letters of the Author’s name), and the book's Accession number (serial number).
For example-> South Asian Edition of Radiobiology for the Radiologist by Hall, Eric J.
The library has a sizable collection of books and reading material on physics. These books are classified under the following Class Numbers:
Note: To locate the books on Medical & Radiological Physics, please search the Library Web OPAC page.
- Diagnostic Radiology Physics
- Directory of Open Access Books
- InTech Open access
- Nuclear Medicine Physics: A handbook for Teachers and Students
- Project Gutenberg
- Radiation Oncology Physics: a Handbook for Teachers and Students
Online Courses & Study Materials