- Suar, D. & Khuntia, R. Influence of Personal Values and Value Congruence on Unethical Practices and Work Behaviour.Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.97, No.3, 2010, pp. 443-460.
- Suar, D. Mishra, S., & Khuntia, R. Placing Age Difference in the Context of Orissa Supercyclone: Who Experiences Psychological Distress? Asian Journal of Social Psychology, Vol.10, 2007, pp. 117-122.
- Khuntia, R. & Suar, D. A Scale to Assess Ethical Leadership of Indian Private and Public Sector Managers. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 49, No.1, 2004, pp. 13-26.
- Suar, D. & Khuntia, R. Does Ethical Climate Influence Unethical Practices and Work Behaviour? Journal of Human Values, Vol.10, No. 1, January-June, 2004, pp. 11-21.
- Suar, D. & Khuntia, R. Caste, Education, Family, and Psychological Effects in Orissa Supercyclone. Psychology and Developing Societies, Vol.16, No.1, 2004, pp. 77-91.
Assistant Professor (Psychology)
PhD in 2004 from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
Organizational Behaviour, Business Ethics
Business Ethics, Ethical Cynicism, Organizational Behaviour, and Leadership