- Classical dipoles on the kagome lattice
M. Maksymenko, V. R. Chandra, R. Moessner, Phys. Rev. B 91, 184407 (2015)
- Dynamic spin fluctuations at T→0 in a spin-1/2 ferromagnetic kagome lattice
O. Ofer, L. Marcipar, V. R. Chandra, S. Gazit, D. Podolsky, D. P. Arovas, A. Keren Phys. Rev. B 89, 205116 (2014)
- p6 - Chiral Resonating Valence Bonds in the Kagome Antiferromagnet
Sylvain Capponi, V. Ravi Chandra, Assa Auerbach, Marvin Weinstein Phys. Rev. B 87, 161118 (R) (2013)
- Entanglement signatures for the dimerization transition in the Majumdar-Ghosh model
M. S. Ramkarthik, V. R. Chandra, A. Lakshminarayan Phys. Rev. A 87, 012302 (2013)
B. Sc. in Physics (2000) (Presidency College, Calcutta University)
M. S. in Physics (2003) (Indian Institute of Science)
Ph D in Physics (2008) (Indian Institute of Science)
Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
1. Nature of low the temperature phases of magnets
with competing interactions.
2. Physics of dipolar interactions in geometrically frustrated magnets.
3. Study of the entanglement content of ground states of quantum magnets.
4. Computational approaches to lattice models.
P302 Statistical Mechanics (current semester)
P468 Magnetism and Superconductivity (January - May, 2014-2015) (Elective course)
P602 Mathematical Methods (July - December, 2014-2015) (Graduate course)
P342 Computational Lab ((July - December, 2014-2015) (Undergraduate course)
P205 Mathematical Methods II (January - May, 2013-2014) (Undergraduate course)