- Spontaneous formation of superconducting NiBi3 phase in Ni-Bi bilayer films, Vantari Siva, Kartik Senapati, Biswarup Satpati, Sudakshina Prusty, D. K. Avasthi, D. Kanjilal, and Pratap Kumar Sahoo, J. Appl. Phys. 117,083902 (2015) (online).
- Nanoscale interface engineering in ZnO twin nanorods for proposed phonon tunnel devices, Avanendra Singh, Kartik Senapati, Biswarup Satpati, Mohit Kumar and Pratap K. Sahoo , Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 17, 4277 (2015). (online)
- Nanofabrication of Broad-band antireflective surface using self-assembly of Block copolymers, B. Paivanranta, P. K. Sahoo, et.al., ACS Nano, 5, 1860, (2011)
- Biosensing by densely packed and optically coupled plasmonic particle arrays, T. Sannomiya, P. K. Sahoo, D. I. Mahcicek, H. H. Solak, C. Hafner, D. Grieshaber, and J. Vörös, Nano & Micro, 'Small' 5(9), 999 (2009).
- Fabrication of Fresnel zone plates by holography in the Extreme Ultraviolet region, S. S. Sarkar, P. K. Sahoo, H. H. Solak, C. David, J. F. van der Veen, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 26, 2160 (2008).
- Epitaxial recrystallization of amorphous Si layers by swift heavy ions, P. K. Sahoo, T. Mohanty, D. Kanjilal, A. Pradhan and V. N. Kulkarni, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. B, 257, 244 (2007).
- 2016-2017 (Semester II): P244 and P744: Modern Physics and Optics Lab
Ph.D. in 2004 from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
Nano-fabrication and Ion/photon matter interaction
Ion beam induced modification
Nanowires and nano-particle synthesis for photonic application
TEACHING @ NISER