- Jun 2018 - Present: Assistant Professor, NISER, Jatni, India.
- Jun 2016 - Jun 2018: Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Giessen, Germany.
- Apr 2015 - Apr 2016: Post Doctoral Fellow, Kent State University, USA.
- Sep 2014 - Apr 2015: Research Associate, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India
- 2008 - 2014: Ph.D. in Physics, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (HBNI), Kolkata, India
- 2006 - 2008: M.Sc. in Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
- 2003 - 2006: B.Sc. in Physics, Krishnath College (University of Kalyani), Berhampore, West Bengal, India.
Start-up Research Grant from SERB (2019)
- Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers (2016-2018).
- Outstanding Thesis Award from HBNI (2015).
- Best Thesis Award from Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics for the year 2014.
- Obtained All India Rank 10th in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2008 in Physics.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) in the Physical Sciences and was ranked among the top 25 successful candidates (Jun 2007 & Dec 2007).
- Physical Review D (APS)
- European Physical Journal C
- Journal of Physics G (IOP Science)
- Physics of heavy-ion collisions and quark gluon plasma
- Application of thermal field theory to study hot and dense nuclear matter
- Equation of state of hot and dense nuclear matter
- Hot and dense nuclear matter in presence of magnetic field.
- P102-- Introductory Physics II (Jan - May 2020)
- P303/P707-- Nuclei and Particles (Aug-Dec 2019, 2020)
- P477/P675/P775 -- Relativistic Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions and Quark-Gluon-Plasma (Jan-May 2019)
- M.Sc. 1st semester-- Mathematical Physics (Aug-Oct 2018)
- BS-MS 4th year-- Electrodynamics and Special Theory of Relativity (Aug-Dec 2019, 2020)
- Mr. Sadaf Madni (PhD: 2019 - )
- Dr. Arghya Mukherjee (Post Doc: 2020 - )
- Mr. Avnish Singh (6th semester Int-MSc student, 2020)
- Mr. Bhavya Singhal (6th semester Int-MSc student, 2020)
- Mr. Anamika Jatheendran (6th semester Int-MSc student, 2020)
- Mr. Aranya Giri (6th semester Int-MSc student, 2019)
- Mr. Souvik Mondal (Summer student 2019)
- Dr. Lata Thakur (Post Doc, Oct 2018 - July 2019)
High Energy Physics (Theory), Quark-Gluon Plasma, Finite temperature field theory
1. SPS Seminar Coordinator (2019 - present)
2. Referee for the following Journals
At IISER Berhampur:
School of Physical Sciences,
National Institute of Science Education and Research,
Via- Jatni, District:- Khurda, Odisha,
India PIN- 752050