- K. Dhanunjayarao, S Shreenibasa, N. Prakash, S. Joseph Ponniah, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah*, Tetrahydrodibenzophenanthridine-Based Boron-Bridged Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons: Synthesis, Structural Diversity, and Optical Properties, Organometallics 2019, 38, 870–878
- M. Ramesh, M. S. Subramani, S. Samser, P. Biswal, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah* Chemoselective alkylation of aminoacetophenones with alcohols by using a palladacycle-phosphine catalyst, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2018, 6286–6296
- M. Ramesh, S. Samser, N. Sharma, U. Lourderaj, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah* Isolation and Characterization of Regioisomers of Pyrazole-Based Palladacycle and Their Use in α‑Alkylation of Ketones Using Alcohols, Organometallics 2017, 36, 3343–3351.
- K. Dhanunjayarao, V. Mukundam, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah* Tetracoordinate Imidazole-Based Boron Complexes for the Selective Detection of Picric Acid, Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55, 11153–11159.
- .V. Mukundam, K. Dhanunjayarao, M. Ramesh, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah*, Synthesis, Characterization and Aggregation Induced Enhanced Emission Properties of Tetraaryl Pyrazole Decorated Cyclophosphazenes, J. Mater. Chem. C. 2016, 4, 3523 – 3530.
- V. Mukundam, A. Kumar, K. Dhanunjayarao, A. Ravi, S. Peruncheralathan, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah* Tetraaryl Pyrazole Polymers: Versatile Synthesis, Aggregation Induced Emission Enhancement and Detection of Explosives, Polym.Chem. 2015, 6, 7764 – 7770.
- V. Mukundam, K. Dhanunjayarao, C-N Chuang, D-Y Kang, M-K Leung, K-H Hsieh, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah*, Design, Synthesis, Photophysical and Electrochemical Properties of 2-(4,5-diphenyl-1-p-aryl-1H-imidazol-2-yl)phenol-based Boron Complexes, Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 10228 - 10236.
- M. Ramesh, V. Mukundam, K. Dhanunjayarao, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah*, Synthesis of a cyclometalated 1, 3, 5-triphenylpyrazole palladium dimer and its activity towards cross coupling reactions, Dalton Trans. 2015, 5805-5809.
- K. Dhanunjayarao, V. Mukundam, Krishnan Venkatasubbaiah*, A Highly Selective Ratiometric Detection of F-based on Excited-State Intramolecular Proton-Transfer (Imidazole) Materials, J. Mater. Chem. C. 2014, 2, 8599-8606.
B.Sc University of Madras(Pachaiyappa's college), Madras, India. 1992-1996
M.Sc Anna University, Madras, India. 1996-1998
Ph.D IIT-Kanpur 1998-2003
Inorganic and Materials Chemistry
Ramanujan Fellowship, 2011, DST, India
The chemistry in my group will be interdisciplinary which includes inorganic, polymer and organic. My research focuses on the development of new synthetic routes for application in catalysis, and materials chemistry and fall into the following general areas.
Hybrid Inorganic-Organic Materials
Office Room: C313
Office address: School of Chemical Sciences, NISER - Bhubaneswar, P.O.: Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Odisha-752050, India