- Critical History and Narratives of Race
- Yeldho, Joe Varghese. “Performing the city: Pedestrian Acts and Home to Harlem.” Polygraph (forthcoming).
- Yeldho, Joe Varghese and Jaya Shrivastava. “A Cognitive Approach to Trauma Narrative in Toni Morrison’s A Mercy.”Language and Semiotic Studies. 2.1 (2016): 133-145.
- Yeldho, Joe Varghese. “The Ecology of Time in Alice Walker’s The Color Purple.” Alice Walker’s The Color Purple: Critical Perspectives. Ed. Devaleena Das. Delhi: Pencraft Publishers, 2016. 133-154.
- Yeldho, Joe Varghese and G. Neelakantan. “Violence and the Textual Event in Toni Morrison’s Beloved.” Research and Criticism. 34 (2013): 88-102.
- Yeldho, Joe Varghese and Jaya Shrivastava. “ “The City Knows You”: Spatial Consciousness in Colson Whitehead’s The Colossus of New York.” Notes on Contemporary Literature. 43.5 (November 2013): 4-8.
Assistant Professor (English)
PhD in 2009 from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
• Assistant Professor: School of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Indore, M.P. (Sep 2010 - Jul 2013).
• Assistant Professor: Department of English, Union Christian College, Alwaye, Kerala. (Jun 2007 - Sep 2010).
Event Studies, Pedagogy and the Public Sphere, Architecture and Performance, Topology and Affordances
TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION I
TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION II
Phone (O) : +91-674-2304139
e-mail : joevy [at] niser [dot] ac [dot] in
Office : Faculty Hall, 2nd Floor