- Harapriya Mohapatra, Saswat S. Mohapatra, Chinmay K. Mantri, Rita Colwell and Durg V. Singh (2008). Vibrio cholerae non-O1, non-O139 strains isolated before 1992 from Varanasi, India are multiple drug resistant, contain intSXT, dfr18 and aadA5 genes. Environmental Microbiology, 10(4): 866-873.
- Durg V. Singh and Harapriya Mohapatra (2008). Application of DNA based methods in typing Vibrio cholerae strains. Future Microbiology, 3 (1): 87 - 96.
- Harapriya Mohapatra and Rani Gupta (2005). Concurrent sorption of Zn(II), Cu(II) and Co(II) by Oscillatoria angustissima as a function of pH in binary and ternary metal solutions. Bioresource Technology, 96 (12): 1387 - 1398.
- Rani Gupta and Harapriya Mohapatra (2003). Microbial biomass: An economical alternative for removal of heavy metals from waste water. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 41 (9): 945-966.
- Rani Gupta, Paresh Gigras, Harapriya Mohapatra, Vineet Kumar Goswami and Bhavna Chauhan (2003). Microbial alpha-amylases: a biotechnological perspective. Process Biochemistry, 38 (11): 1599 - 1616.
- Santosh Kumar Singh, Roseleen Ekka, Mitali Mishra, Harapriya Mohapatra. 2017. Association study of Multiple Antibiotic Resistance and Virulence: A strategy to assess extent of risk posed by bacterial population in aquatic environment, Environmental Monitoring Assessment (in press)
Singh Santosh Kumar, Mishra Mitali, Sahoo Minu, Patole Shashank, Mohapatra Harapriya. 2017. Efflux mediated colistin resistance in diverse clones of Klebsiella pneumoniae from aquatic environment. Microbial Pathogenesis. 102:109-112.
Gaurav Jha, Prabhat Kumar Sahu, Sasmita Panda, Durg V. Singh, Shashank Patole, Harapriya Mohapatra and Moloy Sarkar. 2017. Synthesis, Photophysical Studies on Some Anthracene– based Ionic Liquids and their Application as Biofilm Formation Inhibitor. Chemistry Select, 2, 2426 – 2432 .
Sanyasi S, Majhi RK, Kumar S, Mishra M, Ghosh A, Suar M, Satyam PV, Mohapatra H, Goswami C, Goswami L. 2016. Polysaccharide-capped silver Nanoparticles inhibit biofilm formation and eliminate multi-drug-resistant bacteria by disrupting bacterial cytoskeleton with reduced cytotoxicity towards mammalian cells. Scientific Reports. 29; 6:24929. doi: 10.1038/srep24929.
PhD in 2003 from University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi
Studies on antibiotic resistance and virulence in gram negative bacteria