- Is kinetic molecular sieving of hydrogen isotopes feasible?, A. V. Anil Kumar and Suresh K. Bhatia, J. Phys. Chem. C, 112, 11421(2008).
- Feasibility of tailoring for high isosteric heat to improve effectiveness of hydrogen storage in carbons. Ankur Gigras, Suresh K. Bhatia, A. V. Anil Kumar and Alan Myers, Carbon, 45, 1043 (2007).
- Hydrogen adsorption and transport in zeolite Rho at low temperatures: A Molecular dynamics and Neutron scattering study. A. V. Anil Kumar, H. Jobic and Suresh K. Bhatia, J. Phys. Chem. B, 110, 16666 (2006).
- Quantum mediated reverse kinetic molecular sieving in microporous materials. A. V. Anil Kumar and Suresh K. Bhatia.Phys. Rev. Lett., 95, 245901(2005).
- Diffusion maximum as a function of size in dense liquids. P. K. Ghorai, A. V. Anil Kumar, S. Sastry and S. Yashonath,Phys. Rev. E., 72, 030202(R), (2005).
A. V. Anil Kumar
Reader - F
PhD in 2002 from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
Statistical Mechanics and Modelling of Soft Matter
Condensed Matter Physics