- Post Doc Exp: Ohio State University, Univeristy of British Columbia, Univeristy of Tennessee, Knoxville
- PhD (Physics) Harish Chandra Research Institute
- Dr. Abhishek Joshi (PhD Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad)
- Dr. Sanjukta Paul (PhD Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata), Jointly with Dr. Joydeep Bhattacharya, NISER.
- Gour Jana
- Subhajyoti Pal
- Sayan Jana (Jointly with Prof. Arijit Saha, Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar)
- Siddhant Kumar Panda, Aug 19-20
- Amit B. Sanyal, Aug18-19, @University of Tennessee, Knoxville for Ph.D.
- Bineet K. Dash, Aug18-19, @University of Michigan for Ph.D.
- Divya Rana, Aug17-18, with Dr. Nishikanta Khandai, @IUCAA, Pune for Ph.D.
- Siddhartha S. Dash, Aug16-17, @Univ. of Sherbrooke, Canada, for Ph.D.
Theoretical condensed matter physics
7. D. Nafday, D. Sen, N. Kaushal, A. Mukherjee, T. Saha-Dasgupta "2D Ferromagnetism: A route through layered Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Perovskites". Phys. Rev. Research 1, 032034(R) (2019).
6. A. Paul, A. Mukherjee, I. Dasgupta, A. Paramekanti and T. Saha-Dasgupta "Hybridization-switching induced Mott transition in ABO3 perovskites." Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 016404 (2019).
5. N. D. Patel, A. Mukherjee, N. Kaushal, A. Moreo, and E. Dagotto "Non Fermi liquid behavior and continuously tunable resistivity exponents in the Anderson-Hubbard model at finite temperature." Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 086601 (2017)
4. S. Johnston, A. Mukherjee, I. Elfimov, M. Berciu, G. A. Sawatzky "Charge disproportionation without charge transfer in rare-earth nickelates as possible mechanism for M-I transition.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 106404 (2014)
3. A. Mukherjee, W. S. Cole, P. Woodward, M. Randeria, and N. Trivedi, "Theory of Strain-Controlled Magnetotransport and Stabilization of the Ferromagnetic Insulating Phase in Manganite Thin Films." Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 157201 (2013)
2. O. Erten, O. N. Meetei, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward, "Theory of Half-metallic Ferrimagnetism in Double Perovskites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 257201 (2011)
1. K. Pradhan, A. Mukherjee and P. Majumdar, “The distinct effects of homogeneous weak disorder and dilute strong scatterers on phase competition in the manganites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 147206 (2007)
Strongly correlated electron systems and many body theory, please visit group homepage for details.
P415: Computational Physics, P303: Quantum Mechanics II, P460: Many Particle Physics, P615: Quantum mechanics (for PhD).