Theoretical condensed matter physics
7. D. Nafday, D. Sen, N. Kaushal, A. Mukherjee, T. Saha-Dasgupta "2D Ferromagnetism: A route through layered Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Perovskites". Phys. Rev. Research 1, 032034(R) (2019).
6. A. Paul, A. Mukherjee, I. Dasgupta, A. Paramekanti and T. Saha-Dasgupta "Hybridization-switching induced Mott transition in ABO3 perovskites." Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 016404 (2019).
5. N. D. Patel, A. Mukherjee, N. Kaushal, A. Moreo, and E. Dagotto "Non Fermi liquid behavior and continuously tunable resistivity exponents in the Anderson-Hubbard model at finite temperature." Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 086601 (2017)
4. S. Johnston, A. Mukherjee, I. Elfimov, M. Berciu, G. A. Sawatzky "Charge disproportionation without charge transfer in rare-earth nickelates as possible mechanism for M-I transition.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 106404 (2014)
3. A. Mukherjee, W. S. Cole, P. Woodward, M. Randeria, and N. Trivedi, "Theory of Strain-Controlled Magnetotransport and Stabilization of the Ferromagnetic Insulating Phase in Manganite Thin Films." Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 157201 (2013)
2. O. Erten, O. N. Meetei, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward, "Theory of Half-metallic Ferrimagnetism in Double Perovskites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 257201 (2011)
1. K. Pradhan, A. Mukherjee and P. Majumdar, “The distinct effects of homogeneous weak disorder and dilute strong scatterers on phase competition in the manganites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 147206 (2007)
Strongly correlated electron systems and many body theory, please visit group homepage for details.
P415: Computational Physics, P303: Quantum Mechanics II, P460: Many Particle Physics, P615: Quantum mechanics (for PhD).
© 2020 National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, All Rights Reserved.