P303: Quantum Mechanics II
P415: Computational Physics
P453: Quantum Field Theory I
P460: Many Particle Physics
P471: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation
P615: Quantum Mechanics (for PhD)
7. A. Paul, A. Mukherjee, I. Dasgupta, and T. Saha-Dasgupta "Interplay between Breathing and Polar Instabilities in Transition metal Perovskites with Active A-sites” Phys. Rev. Research 2, 013333 (2020).
6. A. Paul, A. Mukherjee, I. Dasgupta, A. Paramekanti and T. Saha-Dasgupta "Hybridization-switching induced Mott transition in ABO3 perovskites." Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 016404 (2019).
5. N. D. Patel, A. Mukherjee, N. Kaushal, A. Moreo, and E. Dagotto "Non Fermi liquid behavior and continuously tunable resistivity exponents in the Anderson-Hubbard model at finite temperature." Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 086601 (2017).
4. S. Johnston, A. Mukherjee, I. Elfimov, M. Berciu, G. A. Sawatzky "Charge disproportionation without charge transfer in rare-earth nickelates as possible mechanism for M-I transition.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 106404 (2014).
3. A. Mukherjee, W. S. Cole, P. Woodward, M. Randeria, and N. Trivedi, "Theory of Strain-Controlled Magnetotransport and Stabilization of the Ferromagnetic Insulating Phase in Manganite Thin Films." Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 157201 (2013).
2. O. Erten, O. N. Meetei, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward, "Theory of Half-metallic Ferrimagnetism in Double Perovskites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 257201 (2011).
1. K. Pradhan, A. Mukherjee and P. Majumdar, “The distinct effects of homogeneous weak disorder and dilute strong scatterers on phase competition in the manganites.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 147206 (2007).
Theoretical condensed matter physics
Strongly correlated electron systems and many body theory, please visit group homepage for details.
For a flavor of research acitivities in our group and by colleagues with similar interests in the area of strong correlation physics, materials theory and topology, please visit our weekly Journal Club webpage
Organized, Annual condensed matter meeting (26-27 Feb 2018), jointly with Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.