- July 2019 - Present: Reader-F, National Institute of Science Education and Research, Jatni.
- August 2019 - Present: Adjunct/Visiting Faculty, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur.
- April 2017 - June 2019: Assistant Professor, National Institute of Science Education and Research, Jatni.
- September 2014 - April 2017: Postdoctoral Fellow, Theory Division, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, Darmstadt, Germany.
- March 2014 - August 2014: Visiting Fellow, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- August 2010 - February 2014: Ph.D. in Physics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- July 2008 - July 2010: M.Sc. in Physics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
- June 2003 - May 2007: B.Tech. in Civil Enginnering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- DST-INSPIRE Faculty Award 2017.
- TIFR Alumni Association – Geeta Udgaonkar Award for Best Ph.D. Thesis 2014-2015.
- Honourable Mention in Rahul Basu Memorial Award for Best Ph.D. Thesis in High Energy Physics 2014.
- Warden of Krishna Hostel (2019-present).
- SPS seminar co-ordinator (2017-2019).
- Relativistic dissipative fluid dynamics.
- Relativistic kinetic theory and transport models.
- Thermal and blast wave models.
- High-energy heavy ion collisions and QCD matter.
- P601/PH601/P701: Classical Mechanics (August-December 2019).
- P205: Mathematical Methods II (January-May 2018, 2019, Ongoing).
- P202: Mathematical Methods I (August-December 2017, 2018).
- PHY-302: Mathematical Methods II (Ongoing).
- PHY-301: Mathematical Methods I (August-December 2019).
- Series of 10 lectures on relativistic hydrodynamics at NISER (June 2019).
- Special lecture on relativistic hydrodynamics in the school “The Myriad Colorful Ways of Understanding Extreme QCD Matter" at ICTS, Bangalore (April 2019).
- Series of 3 lectures on relativistic hydrodynamics in CNT Workshop "Effective Theory of Hadrons: Vacuum to Medium" at VECC, Kolkata (March 2018).
- Tutor in "XI SERC School on Experimental High-Energy Physics" at NISER (November 2017).
- Nirupam Dutta
- Samapan Bhadury
- Jobin Sebastian
- Abhinav Mohanty
- Harihar Pradhan
- Lusaka Bhattacharya (Postdoc)
- Disha Kuzhively (Master's student)
Theoretical high energy nuclear physics
At IISER Berhampur:
Short lecture series: