MSc. 1999, University of Calcutta
PhD 2005, Indian Statistical Institute (Bangalore Center)
I work on Harmonic Analysis on Euclidean Spaces and Heisenberg Groups.
At present my research interest is Spherical harmonics, Hermite and Laguere expansion and Dunkl Transform.
- CSIR NET
- NBHM Post Doctoral Fellow
- Variations on a theorem of Cowling-Price with applications to nilpotent Lie groups, with S. Thangavelu, J. Austral. Math. Soc. 82, (2007), 11-27.
- Beurling's theorem and Lp - Lq Morgan's theorem for step two nilpotent Lie groups, with Rudra P. Sarkar, Publication, Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, 44 (2008), 1027-1056.
- On theorems of Beurling and Hardy for certain step two nilpotent Lie groups, with S. Thangavelu, Integral Transforms and Special Functions ,Vol 20, No 2 (2009
- Analyticity of the Schrödinger propagator on the Heisenberg group, with P. K. Ratnakumar, and S.Thangavelu Monatsh. Math. 168 (2012), no. 2,
- Generalized Hermite expansions of functions arising from Hardy conditions. Adv. Pure Appl. Math. 4 (2013), no. 1, 67–91.
- Revisiting Beurling's theorem for Fourier–Dunkl transform, with S. Pusti. Integral Transforms and Special Functions, 2015 Vol. 26, No. 9, 687–699
- Hardy Inequality and Trace Hardy inequality for Dunkl Gradient with Anoop V.P. , Collectenia Mathematica, 2019, vol 70 367-398
- The Hardy Inequality and Fractional Hardy Inequality for Dunkl Lapla-cian Israel Journal Of Mathematics 236(2020), 247-278 (with Anoop V.P.)
- Ingham-type theorems for the Dunkl Fourier transforms,Complex Vari-ables and Elliptic Equations, (2020) with M. Bhowmik and S Pusti.
- Existence of Extremals of Dunkl-type Sobolev Inequality and of Stein-Weiss Inequality for Dunkl Riesz PotentialComplex Analysis and Operator Theory 15 (2021), no. 2, Paper No. 28, 34 pp (with Anoop V.P. and Saswata Adhikari)
- Improved Fractional Hardy Inequalities for Dunkl gradient Math. Inequal. Appl. 24 (2021), no. 1, 129–155. , (with Anoop V.P.)
- Weighted Hardy Sobolev Inequality for Upper Half Space Annales Mathematiques Blaise Pascal, 25 pages (with Anoop V.P.) to appear
- Stein Weiss type inequality for Dunkl operators15 pages(communi-cated)(with Anoop V.P.)
- Weighted Lp−Lq Inequalities for Dunkl Riesz Potentials and Dunkl Fractional Maximal Functions (With Suman Mukherjee)
2014-2015, Odd Semester: Harmonic Analysis (M555) Credit 4.
- Member of UGCS
- Member of PGCS
Phd student Anoop V.P. (awarded 2019)
MT1902 : Lacunary Maximal functions for Dunkl