- Doctor of Philosophy : TIFR CAM, Bangalore, India in 2013.
- Master Degree : Ravenshaw College, Odisha, India in 2006.
Partial Differential Equations
- Inspire Faculty award in 2015 (Session-I January Advertisement).
- Ernst-Mach-Stipend (Austria) in 2013.
- NBHM Post Doctoral Fellowship in 2013.
- CSIR-JRF in 2007.
- (With L. Neumann, M. Oberguggenberger and A. Sen)Initial-boundary value problem for 1D pressureless gas dynamics, Journal of Differential Equations 316 (2022), 687–725.
- (With Satyarayana Engu and Venkatramana P. Berke) Solutions to viscous Burgers equations with time dependent source term, Electron. J. Diff. Equations, Vol. 2021 (2021), No. 02, pp. 1-16.
- (With Aekta Aggarwal, Abhrojyoti Sen and Ganesh Vaidya) Solutions with concentration for conservation laws with discontinuous flux and its applications to numerical schemes for hyperbolic systems. Stud. Appl. Math. 145 (2020), no. 2, 247–290.
- (With Abhishek Das and K.T. Joseph) Adhesion approximations of the zero-pressure gas dynamics system, Adv. Pure Appl. Math., to appear.
- (With Abhrojyoti Sen) Vanishing viscosity limit for a system of balance laws with general type initial data arising from 1-d Saint-Venant model, Journal of Mathematical Physics, to appear.
- (With Abhrojyoti Sen) Limiting behavior of scaled general Euler equations of compressible fluid flow. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 71, 51 (2020).
- (With Abhrojyoti Sen ) Limiting behavior of some strictly hyperbolic systems of conservation laws. Asymptot. Anal. 113 (2019), no. 4, 211–238.
- (With Satyanarayana Engu, Ahmad Mohd) Asymptotic behaviour of solutions to the diffusion equation, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 49 (2018), no. 4, 601–620.
- (With Satyanarayana Engu and Abhrojyoti Sen) On a complex sequence of vanishing moments, J. Ramanujan Math. Soc. 34 (2019), no. 2, 185–190.
- (With Marko Nedeljkov, Lukas Neumann and Michael Oberguggenberger) Radially symmetric shadow wave solution to the system of pressureless gas dynamics system in arbitrary dimension, Nonlinear Anal. 163 (2017), 104-126.
- (With Satyanarayana Engu and Manasa M) Higher order asymptotic for Burger's equation and adhesion model, Commun. Pure. Appl. Anal. 16(2017), no. 1, 253-272.
- Density Property of certain sets and its application. Elem. Math. 72(2016), no. 1, 9-14.
- (With Harendra Singh) Weak asymptotic solution for a non-strictly hyperbolic system of conservation laws-II, Electron. J. Diff. Equ., Vol. 2016 (2016), No. 94, pp. 1-14.
- Generalized solution to a system of conservation law which is notstrictly hyperbolic, J. Math. Anal. Appl., vol 432(2015), no. 1, 214-232.
- (With Harendra Singh and Om. P. Singh) Weak asymptotic solution to a non-strictly system of conservation law, Electron. J. Diff. Equations, Vol 2015(2015) no. 1, 1-12.
- (With Anupam Pal Choudhury and K. T. Joseph) Adhesion approximation of multi-dimensional zero-pressure gas dynamics system, J. Hyperbolic Differ. Equ.11(2014), no. 2, 269-293.
- ( With K.T.Joseph) Vanishing viscosity approach to a system of conservation laws admitting delta"-waves, Commun. pure. Appl. Anal.12(2013) no.5, 2091-2118.
- A monotonic increasing function which is differentiable everywhere but whose derivative is not continuous, Amer. Math. Monthly 120 (2013), no. 6, 566-568.
- (With K.T.Joseph) A system of generalised Burgers equation with boundary conditions, Appl. Math. E-Notes 12 (2012), 102-109.
- (With K.T.Joseph) Explicit solutions for a system of first-order partial differential equations -II, Electron. J. Diff. Equations 2011, No.52, 7pp.
- (With K.T.Joseph) Some exact solutions of 3-dimensional zero-pressure gas dynamics system, Acta Math. Sci. Ser. B (Engl. Ed.) 31(2011), no. 6, 2107-2121.
- (With K.T.Joseph) Boundary Riemann problem for the one dimensional adhesion model, Can. Appl. Math. Q. 19 (2011), no. 1, 19-41
- (With Abhrojyoti Sen) Vanishing viscosity approach for shallow-water equation with vanishing buoyancy, preprint.