PhD (2013), Northwestern University, Evanston IL, USA
B. Math (2007), ISI Bangalore, India
Moduli of Curves, Teichmuller Theory
Gold Medal, B. Math (Hons), ISI Kolkata (2007)
- Elliptic Gromov-Witten Invariants of del Pezzo Surfaces; with Nilkantha Das, J. Gökova Geom. Topol. (arxiv, journal).
- Semi-stable models of modular curves X_0(p^2) and some arithmetic applications; with Debargha Banerjee, Israel J. Math, (arxiv).
- Arakelov self-intersection numbers of minimal regular models of modular curves X_0(p^2); with Debargha Banerjee and Diganta Borah, Math. Z., (arxiv, journal).
- Equivariant cohomology of certain moduli of weighted pointed rational curves; Manuscripta Math, (arxiv, journal).
- The Cohomological Excess of Certain Moduli Spaces of Curves of Genus g; IMRN, (arxiv, journal).
- Topological Bounds on Certain Open Subvarieties of the Compactified Moduli Space of Curves; PhD thesis, Northwestern University 2013.
Algebraic Topology, Spring 2021
DST INSPIRE 2017 - 2022