• Ph.D- Insitute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India, 2008-2013, Advisor: Prof. V. S. Sunder
• B.Sc, M.Sc- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur (Calcutta University), 2003-2008
My Primary research areas are functional analysis and Ergodic Theory. My central research area is operator algebra and it evolves around operator algebra. I study one parameter family of endomorphisms on von Neumann algebras.
I also study structure theory of von Neumann algebras, Connes's classifications theory of type III factors and various others property of type III factors and verious dynamical system on von Neumann algebras.
• Post Doctorate Fellowship 2013-2015, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
• CSIR (NET) Fellowship 2008, Junior Research Fellowship 2008, ISI Kolkata, NBHM Ph.D Scholarship, 2008,
• Ranked 4rth in IIT JAM,
• NBHM Master Scholarship, 2006-2008
10. Contractivity properties of Ornstein–Uhlenbeck semigroup for mixed q-Araki–Woods von Neumann algebras, with R. Mohanta,
J. Math. Phys. 62, 113502 (2021)
9. On the von Neumann algebras associted to Yang-Baxter Operators with Rahul K. R, R. Mohanta, K. Mukherjee and D. Saha,
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, page 1 of 24
8. On the commutants of generaors of q-deformed
Araki-Woods von Neumann algebras with Kunal Mukherjee, to appear Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci., 2020.
7. On the classification and modular extendability of E0-semigroups on factors with Daniel Markiewicz, to appear Mathematische Nachrichten, 2019.
6. A Note on Coarse Bimodules with J. Bannon, and K. Mukherjee, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications
Vol. 475, Issue 2, 2019, 1404-1415.
5. On the E0-semigroups of free Araki- Woods factors, with Kunal Mukherjee, Internat. J. Math., Vol. 28, No. 10 (2017).
4. Generator masas in q-deformed Araki-Woods von Neumann algebras and factoriality, with Kunal Mukherjee, J. Func. Anal. 273(2017) 14431478.
3. CAR flows on type III factors and their extendability, Infinite Dimentional Analysis and Quantum Probability and Related Topics
Vol. 17, No. 4(2014) 1450026.
2. On the Extendability of endomorphisms and E0-semigroups on factors, with Masaki Izumi, R. srinivasan and V. S. Sunder, Kyushu J. Math. 68 (2014), 165–179.
1. Hilbert von Neumann modules, with Kunal Mukherjee, R. Srinivasan and V. S. Sunder,
(special issue of) Communications in Stochastic Analysis (in honour of Professor K. R. Parthasarathy), vol. 6, no. 1, (March 2012).
- 4. The non-commutative Neveu Decomposion and Ergodic Theorems for group action with D. Saha
- 3. Poisson boundary on full Fock space, with B. V. Rajarama Bhat, Sandipan De and Narayan Rakshit, arXiv:2109.02010
- 2. Non-Injectivity of Mixed q-deformed Araki-Woods von Neumann algebras with Rahul K. R and K. Mukherjee, submitted, 2021.
- 1. Mixed q-deformed Araki-Woods von Neumann algebras with Rahul Kumar R and Kunal Mukherjee, submitted, 2020.
Measure Theory, Topology, Complex analysis, Metric Space, Calculas, Functional Analysis, Ergodic Theory
• Early Career Research Awards, SERB, DST, from 2019 to 2021 (Rs. 6L).
• CEFIPRA, The Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research, Co-
Pi, from 2019 to 2021 (Rs. 41L+ 60L).