Combinatorics:Counting principles, Generating functions, Recurrence relation, Polya’s enumeration theory, partially ordered sets.Graph Theory:Graphs, Trees, Blocks, Connectivity, Eulerian and Hamiltonian graphs, Planer graphs, Graph colouring.Design Theory: Block Designs, Balanced incomplete block design, Difference sets and Automorphism, Latin squares, Hadamard matrices, Projective planes, Generalized quadrangles.Algorithm:Algorithm, Asymptotic analysis, Complexity hierarchy, NP-complete problems.
- F. Roberts and B. Tesman: Applied Combinatorics. Pearson Education, 2005.
- M. Aigner, A course in Enumeration, Springer.
- R. P. Stanley, Enumerative Combinatorics, Cambridge University Press.
- F. Harary, Graph Theory, Narosa Publishing House.
- G.A. Bondy and U.S.R. Murty: Graph Theory. Springer, 2008.
- W. D. Wallis, Introduction to Combinatorial Designs, Chapman & Hall/CRC
- D. R. Stinson and D. Stinson, Combinatorial Designs: Construction and Analysis, Springer.
- Thomas Cormen, Charles Leiserson, Ronald Rivest: Introduction to Algorithms. PHI, 1998.