1. Earth & Planetary Composition Lab (Dr. Thangjam's group):
- Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Goettingen, Germany (Dr. Nathues, NASA Dawn FC; Dr. Sierks, ESA Rosetta OSIRIS, and DART; Dr. Shi, ESA GAUSS)
- Clausthal University of Technology, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany (Prof. Mengel)
- Muenster University, Germany (Dr. Schmedemann, Institute of Planetology)
- University of Winnipeg, Canada (Prof. Cloutis, Centre for Terrestrial and Planetary Exploration)
- JPL, NASA, USA (Dr. Castillo-Rogez, NASA Dawn & Planetary Mission Concept Study on dwarf planet Ceres)
- IIT, Roorkee, India (Dr. Rai, Dept. of Earth Sciences)
- IIT, Bombay, India (Prof. Porwal, CSRE)
- PRL, ISRO, Ahmedabad, India (Dr. Bhatt, Planetary Science Division)
- SAC, ISRO, Ahmedabad, India (Dr. Rajasekhar, Chandrayaan I & II; Dr. Saran, Chandrayaan I & II)
- Collaboration within NISER institute (Dr. Sahoo, SPS)
2. Collaboration of Dr. Majumdar's Star and Planetary Formation Group:
- Co-investigator of the Guaranteed Time Observation (GTO) Program of NASA's next flagship astronomy & astrophysics mission James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) to study physics and chemistry of protostellar binaries in Perseus.
- Core group member of the Chemistry in Disks (CID) project which is an international consortium among the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (Heidelberg, Germany), Laboratoire d'astrophysique de Bordeaux (Bordeaux, France), Institute de Radio astronomie Millimetrique (Grenoble, France), SETI Institute (Mountain View, USA), Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics (Taiwan, China), Jena Observatory (Jena, Germany), University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA), and Konkoly Observatory (Budapest, Hungary).
- Core group member of the Qualitative to Quantitative: Exploring the Early Solar System by Connecting Comet Composition and Protoplanetary Disk Models project of International Space Science Institute (ISSI), Bern between University of Bern (Switzerland); American University, University of Missouri (Saint Louis), Catholic University of America, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory and NASA Goddard Center for Astrobiology (USA); Institute de Planetologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble, Universite d'Orleans (France); Leiden University, University of Groningen (Netherlands); Queen's University, Belfast (UK).
- International associate of the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) Cradle of Life International Science Working Group (SWG) which provide input to the Square Kilometre Array Organisation (SKAO) on issues relating to the design, commissioning, and future operations of the SKA to address many fundamental science questions using SKA in the future such as (i) What accounts for the diversity in planetary systems? (ii) Are terrestrial planets common in the habitable zone? (iii) Do gas giant planets form in the inner disk or do they migrate there? (iv) What are the implications for Earth-like planets? and representative of NISER to the Square Kilometre Array Indian Consortium (SKAIC).
- Prof. Edwin Bergin, Professor and Chair of Astronomy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
- Prof. Paola Caselli, Director, The Center for Astrochemical Studies, Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching, Germany.
- Prof. Eric Herbst, Commonwealth Professor, Department of Physics, Chemistry and Astronomy, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA.
- Prof. Chin-Fei Lee, Deputy Director, Academia Sinica Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Taiper, Taiwan.
- Centre of Astrobiology, CSIC, Madrid, Spain.
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ), Mitaka, Japan.
- Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Bordeaux (LAB), Bordeaux, France.
- The Research Institute in Astrophysics and Planetology (IRAP), Toulouse, France.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), California Institute of Technology (Caltech),Pasadena, USA.
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO), Charlottesville, USA.
3. Collaboration of Dr. Khanna's Group:
- ATREE, Bangalore
- IIT, Roorkee
- Rutgers University, USA.
4. Collaboration of Dr. Bhattacharya's Group:
- Prof. Allan Rubin, Princeton University
- Prof. Terry Tullis, Brown University
- Dr. Nicholas Beeler, United States Geological Survey
- Dr. Robert Viesca, Tufts University
- Prof. Chris Marone, Penn State University
- Dr. Brice LeCampion, EPFL
- Prof. Frederic Cappa, Universite Sophia Antipolis Geoazur
- Dr. Keishi Okazaki, JAMSTEC Japan
- Dr. Harsha Bhat, ENS, France
- Dr. Santanu Misra, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Suresh Kannaujiya, IIRS Dehradun
- Prof. Kamal, IIT Roorkee