About the conference
National Arabidopsis Meeting(NAM-2019) is planned to be organised at the sea beach location, Hotel Empires, Puri. It aims to provide a platform for informal discussion, exchange of ideas and building new collaborations between leading researchers from all over India working in the cutting edge of plant science with Arabidopsis as a model plant. It will bring together eminent speakers and investigators who are at the forefront of different aspects of plant biology research. The conference is also open to scientists outside India and would be a pleasure to have them.
The program would include poster sessions and oral presentation. Young researchers, PhD students, Postdocs will get an opportunity to present their work and compete for best poster and oral presentation awards.
About the Organisation
NISER is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India. It strives to be among the best in the world in terms of science education and research. The Institute is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute. It is functioning from its new 300-acre campus, which was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on 7th February 2016. Currently, it has seven schools, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Humanities, Computer Science, Earth and Planetary. For more details visit to www.niser.ac.in .
- Students (Pursuing BSc/MSc)- ₹2000
- Students (Pursuing PhD)- ₹3500
- Participants (Faculty/PostDoc)- ₹5500
- Participants (Industry)- ₹10000
- Foreign Participants- €250
Registration fees includes conference Material, Lunch and Banquet Dinner
For Accompanying person- contact Helpdesk NAM2019 email@example.com
- Early registration 30th June 2019
- Late registration* 30th July 2019
- * Late registration fee of ₹2000/€50 is applicable in addition to Registration Fee.
Could not register online? Do not panic - contact Helpdesk NAM2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees should be transferred via NEFT to the account with the following details
- Name: ICPDB
- Acc. Number: 373701000005555
- Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
- Branch name: NISER Jatni Campus
- IFSC code: IOBA0003737
- SWIFT code: IOBAINBB159
- Registration is mandatory for all participants and invited speakers as the meeting is informal
- Oral presentation, poster presentation and Invited speakers should upload the Abstract
- Students Category means :- Pursuing PhD, MSc and Bachelor
- Young Scientist Category means :- PhD Awarded, Teachers in Universities and Colleges (below age 40)
- Participants have to book their accommodation on their own. Howover, NAM can help to reserve accommodation on request at Hotel Empires @5000/- Rupees+GST per night(Double room-including Breakfast and Dinner). Request will be encouraged until 30th June 2019
- UTR :- Unique Transaction Reference number
- Kindly contact help desk for any queries concerning accompanying persons.