Students' Counselling Cell
The following students' counselling cell has been constituted. Students may approach informally or formally any of the members of the counselling cell for problems, especially those related to emotional and mental well-being. All such issues with be treated with strict confidentiality.
The term of this counselling cell is for a period of two years from the date of issue of this order.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Dalai, Chief Warden
- Dr. Rooplekha Khuntia, SHSS
- Dr. Renjith Mathew, SBS
- Dr. Kartikeswar Senapati, SPS
- Dr. Sayantani Bhattacharya, SPS
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Dalai, SMS
- Dr. Debasmita P Alone, SBS
- Dr. Arindam Ghosh, SCS
- Mr. Anuj Verma, Integrated MSc Student (Batch-2016)
- Ms. N KU Sarada Anoushka, Integrated MSc Student (Batch-2017)
- Mr. Suritra Bandyopadhyay, Integrated MSc Student (Batch-2017)
- Ms. Priya Sahu, Integrated MSc Student (Batch-2018)
- Ms. Manali Banerjee, Integrated MSc. Student (Batch-2019)
- Ms. Bratati Mukherjee, PhD Student (Batch-2016)
Administrative support to the counselling cell will be given by Dean, Student Affairs office.
Updated as per Office-Order NISER/DIR//OO/2020-21/30 dated 16.11.2020