PAIR has two major components.
1. International Affairs
2. Resource Planning.
International aspects of PAIR, NISER would support and offer advice to its faculty members and students to promote international academic activities. PAIR would co-ordinate and administer NISER wide international activities, such as
- development of international partnerships with universities and institutes for academic collaboration and student exchange/visiting programs;
- setting guidelines for international agreements;
- opening up dialogues with government offices, industry and other institutions on internationally related issues;
- hosting visiting international delegations and dignitaries.
- Let our researchers develop international collaboration, development of strategic research plans for institute level international collaborative grants along with R&D, NISER and signing MoUs.
- Facilitate international student exchange (NISE) program (UG and PhD)
- Accept international PDFs
- Facilitate NISER to host eminent scientists through Visting program and invite internationally eminent scientists
One of the major activities of Resource Planning would be to explore possibilities of generating funds. Alumni of NISER would be a potential target. As a first step, we would be generating a database of alumni people of undergraduate and PhD students. A dynamic format will be placed for our students to update their current information. Members of the alumni will be contacted regularly apprising them of developments and relevant programs of NISER as well as for their kind and generous donation to build NISER to put in the international map as a significant name to utter.
However, in general resource planning in an academic environment may also expand in other areas as and when applicable and required,
- human resource planning
- budget planning and management
- institutional research, IP etc.
- academic space planning and room reservations
- Job related health and safety &