High energy physics
1. Faculty-In-Charge of Faculty Affairs (2014 - till date) : Faculty hiring; Promotion of faculty and SO; Hiring of postdocs and Scientists, leave, certification, guidelines related to faculty and SO and coordinator of academic review of schools.
2. Chairperson of School of Physical Sciences (2013- till date) : All administrative matters related to faculty, students and staff of the school; academic program; budget etc.
3. Head Recruitment Cell for staff (2015- till date) : Hiring of permanent staff at NISER
4. Member Academic Council, Post Graduate Committee of the Institute, Institute Affairs Committee and Purchase Committee of NISER
5. Member Subject Research Committee of P.G. Department of Physics, Utkal University (2013-till date)
6. Member Editorial Board (2014-2016) and Collaboration Board (2013- till date) of ALICE experiment at LHC, CERN, Geneva
7. Deputy Spokesperson (2011-2014), Physics Analysis Coordinator (2008-2011), Convenor Spectra Physics Working Group (2006-2008) and Member of Council (2012-till date) in STAR Experiment at RHIC, BNL, USA
Quantum Chromodynamic (QCD) phase diagram, Transport properties of QCD matter and various signatures of Quark Gluon Plasma.
Dark Matter Search
P206 - Quantum Mechanics - I (4 credit core course, 4th semester) - 2013 & 2014
P243 - Modern Physics-I and Optics (2 credit core course, 4th semester) - 2016
P244 - Advance Electronics Laboratory (2 credit core course, 4th semester) - 2016
P304 - Relativity (4 credit core course, 5th semester) - 2012, 2013 & 2014
P307 - Nuclei and Particle Physics (4 credit core course, 5th semester) 2015 & 2016
P343 - Modern Physics Laboratory - II (2 credit course, 6th semester) - 2014
P344 - Solid State Lbaoratory (2 credit course, 6th semester) - 2014
P142 Physics Laboratory - I (2 credit course, 1st semester) - 2012
Predoctoral course on Experimental High Energy Physics at Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata; Year: 2007-2012
At Various Schools:
Course on Reltivistics Kinematics, SERC School on Experimental High Energy Physics at Variable Energy Scylcotron Centre, Kolkata; Year: 2011
Results from RHIC experiments, GCOE summer school on Hadrons and Nuclei under Extreme Conditions (HANEC10), Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan; Year - 2010
Results from RHIC experiments, International School for High-Energy Nuclear Collisions (SCHOOLNP2011), Institute of Particle Physics, CCNU, Wuhan, China; Year - 2011
Guest Faculty for the course on Heavy Ion Collision: RHIC and LHC (Faculty: Prof. Rajeev Bhalerao, TIFR, Mumbai), XXIV SERC School on Theoretical High Energy Physics at Physics Department, IIT Guwahati, Assam, India
Guest Faculty for the Course on Quark Gluon Plasma at XXX SERC Main School in Theoretical High Energy Physics, Physics Department, BITS - Pilani, during November 16 – December 5, 2015
© 2016-17 National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, All Rights Reserved.