Condensed Matter Physics (Theory)
To look up full publication list on google scholar click here.
5. Distinct multiple fermionic states in a single topological metal; M. M. Hosen, K. Dimitri, Ashis K. Nandy* et al., Nat. Commun. 7, 13857 (2018).
4. Generation of single skyrmions by picosecond magnetic field pulses; V. Flovik†, A. Qaiumzadeh†, Ashis K. Nandy†, C. Heo and T. Rasing, Phys. Rev. B 96, 140411(R) (2018).
3. Evidence for spin-to-charge conversion by Rashba coupling in metallic states at the Fe/Ge(111) interface; S. Oyarzún, Ashis K. Nandy et al., Nat. Commun. 7, 13857 (2016).
2. Interlayer Exchange Coupling: A General Scheme Turning Chiral Magnets into Magnetic Multilayers Carrying Atomic-Scale Skyrmions; Ashis K. Nandy*, N. S. Kiselev and S. Blügel, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 177202 (2016).
1. KO2: Realization of Orbital Ordering in a p-Orbital System; Ashis K. Nandy , P. Mahadevan, P. Sen and D. D. Sarma; Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 056403 (2010).
[* Corresponding author, † equal contribution]
Non-trivial topology in spin space: Skyrmion
Topology in band theory
Ab initio theory on transverse transport
Ultrafast dynamics in magnetic system
© 2018 National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, All Rights Reserved.