Noncommutative geometry and its applications (NCGA @ NISER)” is a common platform at NISER where mathematicians gather to discuss current and emerging topics in NCG and explore possibilities of interdisciplinary research in the level of functional analysis and mathematical physics.
NCGA @ NISER aims at attracting contributions by senior and young researchers from all over India and abroad that can support existing and future challenges in NCG and related fields. The conference blends together motivational expository lectures in workshop sessions, plenary and contributory lecture sessions, and platform for collaborating and networking opportunities. NCGA @ NISER also encourages and promotes young and early career researchers to flourish with their research involvement.
- Introduction to Quantum Stochastic Processes, with Emphasis on Independent Increment Processes by Uwe Franz (Besançon)
- Noncommutative bundles and connections by Giovanni Landi (Trieste)
- Dilation theory: fresh directions with new applications by Orr Shalit (Technion)
- B. V. Rajarama Bhat (ISI Bangalore)
- Tirthankar Bhattacharyya (IISc Bangalore)
- Partha Sarathi Chakraborty (ISI Kolkata)
- Debashish Goswami (ISI Kolkata)
- Gadadhar Mishra (IISc Bangalore)
- Arup Kumar Pal (ISI Delhi)
Registration Deadline: November 30, 2019. Visit the conference website for more details: https://sites.google.com/niser.ac.in/ncga-niser2020/home