The Right to Information Act 2005 (View/Download)
Voluntary disclosure under Right to Information Act 2005 (View)
NISER Administration Organogram
List of Appellate Authority / CPIO / ACPIO (View)
- Name & Title of the Act : Right to Information Act. 2005 (RTI Act)
- Definition : Right to Information means the right to
- inspection of work, documents, records;
- taking notes, extracts or, certified copies of documents or records;
- taking certified samples of material;
- obtaining information in the form of diskettes, floppies, tapes, video cassettes or in any other electronic mode or through printouts where such information is stored in a computer or in any other device subject to relevant provisions in this regard.
- Objective/ purpose of the Act : To provide available information of the Institute as enshrined in RTI ACT to the Indian citizen on payment of prescribed fees.
- Users : Citizens of India
- Mode of Filing Appeal : A request for obtaining the information as per Section 6(1) shall be accompanied by an application fee of Rs. 10/- by demand draft or banker's cheque in favour of National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar. A hard copy of
the application in the specified format with the declaration of citizenship,
along with the fee, should be sent to the CPIO.